Thursday, April 9, 2009

What to Blog...

For the first time in quite awhile, I've stumbled upon a horrible case of writer's block. Oh no! Well for starters I'm extremely tired. I pulled into my driveway at 4:15 p.m. today and have been running since. My parents took me to eat Mexican tonight after having one of those painful ortho appointments, and then the lady I nanny for called, so I've been watching 3 energetic kids since then. I love babysitting them, though. They are byfar the best kids I have ever watched and never push my buttons on authority. They do what I ask and even though they may not want to take a bath or go to bed, they do it anyway because I asked them to. I want kids like these- kids that study, know their smarts, and love life. Kids that aren't afraid to step into the world and ask questions, and kids that obey. 
So in close to this blog, I pray all the time that I have kids like these because I know that if God blesses me with that, I will have a beautiful family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment