Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Two Closest Girlfriends

I've been looking at other people's blogs and I must say I'm jealous...especially at how boring mine is...So here's the plan: I'm going to start adding more pictures and make mine more interesting (how's that sound?). This blog is dedicated to a ton of random things..such as friends and what nots..

This is my absolute best friend in the entire world, Tay and me. We grew up in the nursery together and have grown so close over the years. I haven't seen her since 2006, but each day we grow closer and older clinging to the promise that we'll be each other's maid-of-honors. She's taught me a lot about life, love, and relationships and I owe her the world for putting up with my bossiness when we were 4. Ever seen Bride Wars? I'm Liv and she's Emma. 




Amy is one of my truest and bestest friends...she knows pretty much everything about me...not as much as Tay, but she's pretty close to knowing it all. She's full of knowledge and patience. Amy has answers to all my questions and can read me perfectly. If I attended LSU or she attended Tech, we'd pretty much be the best pair of roomies ever. I owe her a million m&ms for getting me through the rough areas in life and answering all my phone calls, no matter what time it is. Amy hears everything I say and backs up her beliefs with scripture, which is what I need to start doing. She's one of the strongest women I know and America needs more women like her. 

So those are basically my 3 best friends. I've watched them all grown closer to Christ- especially since college and the rough areas of life, knowing that no matter what He'll always be there. Tay has taught me that there's always people out there who have it worse than you, and that my parents are cooler than I give them credit for. Whenever we hang out, we stay up all night, making a fort out of the bedsheets, telling stories with a flashback, and recalling old letters. Amy knows the right Bible verses to read to me at all times and it never fails. Her mantra is love always wins, and I've learned that it's true. Amy and I love deep movies and healthy food (yeah, right). Words cannot describe how amazing she is. Finally there's Sloan. He was my prom date senior year and my relationship expert friend...we help each other even though neither of us have really dated. So in closing, these two girls have made me who I am today and have made me a much better person. They know the words to say and advice to give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment