Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pet Peeves

We all have our pet peeves, so I thought I'd share and explain a few of mine...actually, there are several:
1. Talking on the phone and driving. I do it as well, but when you are going 65 in a 70 mph zone, in the fast lane, GET IN THE RIGHT LANE AND DRIVE.
2. Awkward people. I hate being around the most awkward person on the planet who is either really sketchy or quiet and when you go to talk to them they give one-word answers. My gosh, go hide in a corner or something!
3. Bad hair. Though my hair tends to fro when it's humid out, I have my best friend- a hairtie- to pull my hair back and still make me look presentable. Heck, I just wear it curly if I know it'll be humid. Oh and a blow dryer alone won't straighten your hair, people! Unless it's already naturally straight...
4. There are two sides of the side-walk. TWO. Use them. One side for going and one side for coming. And if you're city-dumb, the right side is for people walking ahead and the left is for people walking towards you. It's not a hard concept.

Ok, I think I'm good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment