Monday, September 21, 2009

More On Sleep...

Don't you hate those nights when you have to fall asleep and have these grand plans to go to sleep, but they fail? Welcome to my life tonight. It was 9:56 when I texted my friend goodnight since I have a busy week and have got to catch up on sleep. 9:56, keep that in mind. Well I kept tossing and turning, and somewhere around 11, I fell asleep. Only for an hour. I am a woman who needs my sleep, otherwise I am a cranky person you do not want to be around, and I'm the absolute worst when I lack in sleep AND I don't have my coffee. I gave up around 12:30 and decided to blog. So here I am. I wrote a little note to Insomnia about my love for Sleep (my knight in shining armor). I also have really bad indigestion from this shrimp stir fry I bought. I think I downed it too fast. Here's another thing...I have never had indigestion until tonight. It's one of those things I kind of wanted to have just to experience what it would be like, but I realized it is awful and could jump off a bridge for wanting that. But I won't jump. Don't worry. I'm not that crazy when I lack in sleep. I believe the tossing and turning was from the indigestion, and I have tried curing it by chewing at least 5 Tums, downing 2 tablespoons of Pepto (or the Wal Mart version of it) and taking some NyQuil. I really hope that's not a drug overload...
And now I believe I am going to try to fall back asleep...goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment