Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ahh Today

Life has been crazy lately, but I finally had a day off where I could do whatever I wanted. I woke up at 9, left the house at 10:30 and started an adventure. Here's a list:
-Went to Target and got Starbucks :D
-Got a donut at Mandeville Bake Shop
-Drove to the Lakefront and visited the health foods store. I didn't buy a thing.
-Went to Walmart...it was five star
-Got a sandwich from Subway...mmmmm....
-Went to Old Navy to buy shorts. Instead, I got jeans :D
-Bought a Boston book at Barnes & Noble
-Drank Fiji water, met with my friend Amy and then read for an hour in B&N. It was heavenly.
-Got a caramel macchiato from Starbucks. Mmmm.
-Went to the dentist. No cavities! YAY!
-Drove back across the lake and went to Fresh Market
-Bought supplies to make dinner at Fresh Market and Piggly Wiggly
-Cooked dinner
AAAANNNDDD now I'm folding laundry from last night watching So You Think You Can Dance and waiting on Boston Med!
I had to fix dinner tonight, so I decided to make an orange chicken bowl. It was a hit! The dish had plenty of your daily fruits and veggies...and protein: chicken, carrots, broccoli, brown rice and soy sauce. Top with orange juice and add final stir. Boom! Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment