Monday, October 26, 2009


I decided to wing out my Art Appreciation until Friday. If I can pull A's and B's in all of my other classes, I should be okay with a C in there. I'm waiting on one other grade to come in, but I should be fine...I hope.
Here's my thing: my parents are paying for the remaining amount for scholarships and such. If I drop my Art Appreciation class, I think I should pay them for the course that I wasted their money on.
And I just told my mom...this will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment