Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boston

We all know I love Boston and want to live there someday.
Here's the thing: I'm terrified to go alone.
I am a very independent person, but if I don't have at least one person up there as moral support, I don't think I can do it.
Plus, I want to meet Mr. Right in college, and right now that doesn't look like it's going to work.
So here's my thing: I could move up there, find the man of my dreams and live happily ever after OR move up there and be miserable by stupid arrogant democrats and expensive living.
I'd like to go with the first, but things may not go as I plan. All my friends know I need moral support everywhere as well.

But tonight (this story has nothing to do with Boston), some of my close friends and I rolled our friend Lauren's house. Oh it was fun. We rolled her tree, bushes, forked some of her yard and did sidewalk chalk.
And we rolled her car.
It was great, I tell you, GREAT, but then her lame COLLEGE neighbors drove up.
And they called her.
And then she came outside.
Oh but we ran....fast into the bushes...and away...
Then she caught us.
We did however document being caught and the mummification of Sarah (me) by toilet paper to myself.
Twas fun.
To make it worse, her neighbors stood there and WATCHED US from across the street.
Can you say creeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment