1. To have that quiet time beginning tomorrow and try to keep it going every day
2. To get at least my 8 hours of sleep each night, no matter what
3. To do my best at school- I have been a slacker, but the Bible says whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God and not man. It also tells us to do things at our best, as if doing it for the Lord, which I definitely have not been doing.
4. Be more optimistic and become the better person. I also vow not to let stress or my personal issues overcome my usual personality.
5. I want to become that joyful person I was- the carefree, spontaneous, energetic Sarah instead of the my-way, grouchy, lazy, and selfish Sarah (which I hate).
That is my goal list. I should add changing the way I eat (tonight I binged for the 5th night in a row), but whenever I say I am going to make that lifestyle change, things change. Maybe I should just say my goal is to eat more (kind of like reverse psychology).
I close this blog apologizing to anyone that has been hurt by this monster lately. I do not know what has gotten hold of me, but I do know that Satan has unfortunately won a battle and has made me into a person I do not like, and I could eventually get even worse. To all my friends: thank you for sticking with me, even when I do not deserve your time, kind words, and interest in my issues, and even more to God, an apology for not spending more time in His word, listening and singing praises to Him, and letting my life determine our time together instead of our time determining my life.