Friday, August 21, 2009

Almost 20...what?

So my 20th birthday is on Monday, and let me just say, I had the best gift...ever (for me at least)!! On August 15, I went to the New Orleans Arena with a fellow Jonas fan and we sat 9th row, soaking up the Jonas madness- and the foam. Kevin (my favorite) and I made eye contact 11 times..that's right, 11! I lost my voice for a day, had ears still screeching on Tuesday from the screaming girls, and paid way too much for a ticket, but every dime and symptoms of a Jonas concert were well worth it! I had to get limewire twice this week just to get exclusive Jonas songs I can't find on itunes...so don't get me....it was strictly out of desperation for my men! And I've been so busy with work and babysitting and squeezing in friend time that I haven't blogged! I highly recommend Nick's debut cd that came out in 2004...it's self-titled Nicholas Jonas and is the best thing! He's so spiritual and good, even though he was what, 12? He hasn't hit puberty yet, but it's still incredible! And lately I've grown addicted to dresses. It all started with a black dress the lady I babysit for gave me. Then I realized guys like girls with dresses, so I bought a green jersey one at Target...and then I bought 2 at Macy's the other day..and the addiction keeps growing! Ah! So anywho I have to go order Nick's dog tag then go to sleep since I have to get up early tomorrow for getting my blood tested (I have thyroid disease so it gets tested every 3-6 months) and shopping with my momma...but I leave you with a Jonas pic :)
This was during When You Look Me In The Eyes
And yes, clutzy Joe is on the piano...
We prayed he wouldn't fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment