Friday, May 15, 2009

Weddings

I LOVE weddings and therefore I'm super pumped about this weekend! Well to start off my cousin had a little girl yesterday, Lydia Elise- how cute! Two of my friends I went to youth with are getting married tomorrow at noon. All of my close friends from church are going to be there to celebrate this remarkable day. They are the godliest couple I've ever met. They prayed long and hard and won their honeymoons. Yes, that was plural. They entered into 2 contests, prayed about it and then won 2 honeymoons! How amazing is that? And then on One Tree Hill last night, Lucas and Peyton (or should I say Leyton) finally got married! But they're dying next episode, so that's not exactly happily ever after (even though I loved their wedding ceremony). I'll definitely be on the edge of my seat when I watch the season finale to see the creative way they'll kill Lucas since we all know Peyton's a goner. And that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment