Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Change

October has been one of the most stressful months in my life. Tech has take off in the athletic department, and time has not been on my side. I feel like a terrible person for neglecting friends, putting off homework and not spending time with Christ. After all, He is the one who gives me a new day and constantly shows His love for me.
I'm heading home next weekend, and I honestly cannot wait. I'm not a fan of the shampoo and conditioner I have here, so that's one thing I can't wait to change out (lame, I know). My parents came up Sept. 25-26, and I can't wait to watch football with my dad and drive around my hometown. I can't wait to do laundry, eat out with my parents and stay connected with them. I've learned so much about their sacrifices recently, and I'm eternally grateful to have such amazing, loving parents.
I've decided to go through another music change. I get caught on secular music so much, and it seems that I never have time to listen to Christian music that lifts me up and draws me closer to my Creator. So anyways, I'm off to bed. I needed to update my blog and get some stuff off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment