Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jonas Brothers


So I never was a big Jonas Brothers fan. I always thought they had to be gay, always thought they were messed up or something, and just wierd- I mean they did start on Disney, like Miley Cyrus and Hilary Duff. My friend Lauren wanted to go see it and the times I've watched them on Ellen, they were phenomenal, so I thought I would give it a try. 
Can I just say how incredible it was? We drove 35 minutes away from our small college town to the nearest large city to see them, and it was worth the $15 to see them. They were phenomenal..and I fell in love with Kevin Jonas. I never do that, but he is just so good! I would have fallen for Joe, but Lauren is already married to him and talks to them in movies and tv shows like she knows them- it's great. 
But anywho I'm about to head to a coffee shop to study for finals. I just had to share my new romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment